►Suitable for both cold and hot therapy (Accept temperature:-20~80°C)
►Remains soft and flexible after freezing, even in temperatures as low as -20°C
►Retains heat or coolness for a minimum of 45-60 minutes.
♦Place the pack in a freezer for at least 15-20 minutes before each use.
1. Place the pack in hot water (max 80℃) for 15-20 minutes.
2. Remove and wrap the pack in a dry towel.
3. Apply to affected area.
1. Place the pack in a microwave oven (recommend 1,000W)
2. Ensure that the gel is evenly distributed in the pack.
3. Heat the pack for 1 minute and 30 seconds at a low power setting.
Heating times will vary with the power of the microwave.
4. If more heat is required,
heat in additional 10-second increments until the desired temperature is reached.
5. Allow the pack to rest at leat 1 nimute before application.